Sunday, July 13, 2008

Where did all the sad songs go


Lately I've had a huge resurgence in my love for 80's music.  Compiling a list of them to fit for a perfect mix took some time and I finally did it.  

The list is as follows:
A-Ha - Take on Me
Visage - Fade to Grey
The Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime 
The Auteurs - Rubettes
Bronski Beat - Small Town Boy
The Cramps - Can't Hardly Stand It
Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
Men Without Hats - Pop Goes The World
The Cure - Friday I'm in Love
The Smiths - William, It Was Really Nothing
Bauhaus - She's in Parties
Sonic Youth - Superstar
Joy Division - Shadowplay
My Bloody Valentine - Come in Alone
Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Right Round
The Waitresses - I Know What Boys Want

I'm very satisfied with the mix as a whole.  For some who don't know the band I mentioned, The Auteurs, They are a British pop/shoegaze band that never really made it big over here so I will post a youtube video of them.



Later Gators.
-Chris

No comments: