Monday, May 12, 2008

I get alot of empty cards


Yesterday Natalia and I went to the Southwicks Zoo.  It was a really good time, I hadn't been their since I was like 10 and it has expanded so much!  I got some great shots of the animals since you can get so close to them [the picture of the baboon is one I took].  The best part was feeding the deer.  They would come right up to you to eat out of your hand, so cute!

After that I was pretty exhausted and got home and proceeded to put off my 4 page Humanities paper and my artist statement for Advanced Color Processes.  Yet around 1 a.m. I wrapped everything up and had it ready to go.

The review went amazing and everyone loved the images.  It was good to hear that after I put so much effort into that body of work, which, by the way, isn't nearly finished.  I plan to continue this idea since I love it so much.

Tomorrow is my Photographic Applications review which will go....interesting to say the least.  I really dislike that class.  

Natalia and I are planning to put out a Zine, we have no idea the specifics or the name yet but with our sharp wit and sardonic ass-hole-y-ness [yes its a word] it should be good.  So if anyone wants to contribute let me know.

As for that, food time, later later
-Chris

No comments: