Thursday, April 3, 2008

And then we'll quietly grow old, the saddest story ever told


Tonight I'm almost positive that Natalia, Jamie and I are going to be heading to some sort of beach that we have yet to visit and explore.  Its been really nice to see Natalia again even though we don't really do much worth mentioning, its that familiar human contact.
She is currently in a somewhat affair.  She makes fun of it a lot but I know deep down that she is really worried/nervous about it.  That worries me because I don't want to end up seeing her falling apart over something like this.


[INTERMISSION: I'm not doing anything in photo class as usual]


After driving to school today I realized I didn't have enough gas to make it back home.  Luckily there was enough money in my bank account to cover some gas, once class is out I plan to get it at the Hess up here since it is hell-of-a-lot cheaper here then anywhere near my house.
I think I'm going to end up canceling plans with Brian for sunday.  I think its for the best for both of us because we are too stubborn to admit what we both want to say.

Today in good 'ole Rob Roy's Drawing II class we had the worlds longest critique which spanned 3 hours and only covered about 5 peoples works in total.  Between wanting to die and feeling dead, that class single handedly sucked all the life out of me.

ITS ALMOST TIME FOR "LATE NIGHT AND THE MASS PIKE" which is gonna be hella epic. CHYEA-YEA-YEA!

Last night Testified got into<exercitus> which is an endgame raid guild in KZ/Gruuls/Mag/SSC/TK and soon to be Hyjal.  
I got her some awesome loot and the people where all laid-back and kind. [link to armory: Testified ]

Other then that I've started reading a new book "The Delivery Man" which is a very interesting book.  I refuse to tell you what its about, you must go find out for yourself!!!!


with that I think I'm gonna head off to pretend to do work.

-Chris

No comments: