Sunday, April 6, 2008

Trash into trash equals trash flavored trash


Today I woke up early to go help my uncle to move my grandma's stove outside so they could get rid of it.  Its not until you start to spend time around my grandparents that you start t realize that maybe they aren't the picture of perfect health that you assume they are.  Its sad too because I really do love my grandparents and they've been really nice to me but the more you over hear the more you just want to pretend.

Besides that I haven't done much productive today.  Last night Jamie, Natalia and I went to Tom Can Cook for some thai food.  It was good as always.  I got a $15 parking ticket from the Cunts of Newton, that was a huge bummer...because they are douche-bags.

Well I'm gonna go veg-out, later

-Chris

No comments: