Monday, April 7, 2008

I can give you what you want


Today couldn't end fast enough.  I was exhausted, no, beyond exhausted...I couldn't believe I survived the drive home from school without crashing into a ditch.  My eyes could barely open let alone focus and it was a constant struggle for me to keep them from rolling into the back of my head.

So before I hung out with Natalia I tried to take a nap.  Yet obviously my body was having none of this "nap" bull shit so I just ended up laying on my back in bed.  It was enough to take the edge of that coma like state and Natalia called me at 3 so I went to pick her up at the Library.

We did some WoWing and walked to Honey Farms like we use to in the summer.  It made me excited for those midnight walks again.  Nothing compares to being out in a silent city, dead quiet and all alone with yourself and your friends while everyone else is all wrapped up in their bed sheets.  Kings of these suburban highways.

All pro's aside, I'm gonna drink my tea and head to sleep.  Later.

-Chris

No comments: