Tuesday, April 1, 2008

You where on my mind at least 9/10ths of yesterday


Today school went slow and long as I expected and have grown quite use to.  Other then that nothing eventful to report on that front.

Tonight Natalia and I did some WoW KZ raiding, we didn't get to down any bosses due to the glitches in mob reset times but it was god to get her feet wet either way.  We also got free repair bills.  The other fun thing is I'm getting a lot of new gear on both Testified and Zurrp soon, which is lucky since they are probably 2 of the least appreciated classes in the game.

In other news; have you ever gotten spam mail so amazingly obscene/funny/stupid that you can't help but laugh your ass off?!  well that happened to me today so I feel I should share it with you.

[WARNING: SEXUAL EXPLICIT AND FULL OF LOL]

You might be thinking to yourself, how come an exotic Oriental fetish such as bukkake could become so popular. It's pretty clear, really. It's all about traditional, conservative values. And what is more common or conservative than publicly humiliating females who cheat on their husbands by dragging them into the public square, binding them tightly with ropes and having every able-bodied male in town shoot hot loads of thick, burbling man-sap into the offending wenches' pleading, upturned faces?

Nowadays, bukkake isn't a disciplinary action... it's a way of life! Modern, liberated young women of all races, colors and creed have awoken to the erotic potentials of this practice, and today, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a gal who likes it directly up on the face, or straight down the throat, or in the eyes, or all over their heads, whatever way they can get it, really.

If you desire your models cute, your content exclusive and your facials hardcore, then
[deleted link cause this sites full of AIDS] is certainly what you have been searching for.


Now, if that isn't the best spam mail ever, I don't wanna know what is.

Tomorrow I am skipping photo in the morning because if I go I get to have a 5 hour gap in between that and a 3 hour history class.  So I'm just gonna go take pictures then head in mid day or something.  We shall see.

Until then I can be found eating my frozen potato skins, hasta hasta!

-Chris

No comments: