Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mouth Wooed Him


I always feel bad when I go to Rob Roy's class because I never really take it or him seriously. He is an amazing artist and what not but his advice is so non-intrusive that its hard to even listen to his opinion on anything.  To boot we have a critique today which usually means he will babble on for an hour and no one will talk at all besides him.

  Besides that I have Gabriel's photo class today and even though I'm a photo major I hate that class.  We really haven't done anything of note or mention except for the latest assignment.   So thats one entire semester of wasted energy.

  Tomorrow I get to have a 5 1/2 hour gap in my day between Adv. Color Photo and History of Photo.  Why they assume this is a great idea, I have no clue at all.  So I think Panera's/Denny's is in the cards for tomorrow .

  ALSO; Jamie, don't worry that you woke me up, you only woke me up like 5 minuets before my alarm was going to go off so its not like I was missing out on massive amounts of sleep.

And I think thats pretty much a wrap for right now, until next time...

-Chris

No comments: